Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ugly Mugs

I have feature request I'd like from Blizzard. I'd like to be able to pay some money and change the face of one of my toons. I didn't make a mistake when I made the toon, but he was made on a lower-res machine. At the time I thought he looked kind of cool. Since upgrading hardware and getting a better look at him and way more looks at him over time, I can't stand him.

Now, if I can find headgear that will cover his face I turn it on. I'd give up in game bonuses just to cover his face. And what is really funny... He's a druid, and a feral one at that. That's how much I hate the face of this toon. Even though I live in cat form while grinding, and bear while instancing, I just can't stand his face. The barbershop in WotLK will be some help, but I want to change his face.

What is kind of funny is I already paid $25 to change his name and I'd probably pay $25 to change his face, so Blizzard will have yet another opportunity to rid me of that awful feeling of money in my pocket.

And YES, that was a bad toon creation moment and I NEVER make new toons on my lower-res machine anymore.

No comments: