Friday, August 22, 2008

Death Knights

Ok, the real question on the minds of everyone who plays, and can make a Death Knight when WotLK comes out is:

Do I level my highest toon to 80 or play a Death Knight.

My answer: All four.

I'm going to level my Druid and Gnome to 80 on Dark Iron, my main server.*

However, I'm also going to level a pair of Death Knights on another server where a different set of friends play. The only question remaining is whether they both will be female gnomes with poofy hair. It's assured both will be gnomes, but I might make one male.

So, when I'm ganked to death by all the arena uber-super-grand-masters leveling in Northrend, in their "gank-suits," I'll pop over to my other friends PVE server and level a pair of DK's.


*I have two accounts , two computers, and I dual-box.

No comments: