Monday, August 11, 2008

Phone post

So I'm sitting in a new chiropractor's waiting room. I suppose if I had a hobby that didn't involve sitting in front of a computer for hours, and a job that involved the same, I might be somewhere else. I did have a job that made me ripped though, but my back was pretty much fucked all the time.

Anyway, I can't raid for the next three Saturdays because I've git other plans. Oh darn, I'll miss Kael.

In other news, the shaman elemental tree for LK is looking seriously tasty. I'm not going to fool myself into thinking I won't end up healing in LK raids more often than not. That's the problem with being good at something most people don't want to do. Maybe if I was a really shitty healer it would be easier but, to paraphrase, every time I try to quit ... They PULL me back in!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: