Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Druid Gnomes

Just to be clear, I chose the name DruidGnome because I WANT to play a gnome that can heal, and it would just be totally weird and funny if Blizzard let gnomes become druids.

There a plenty of others who feel Gnomes should be able to heal. Search the WoW forums and you should see plenty requests and complaints on the subject.

After starting this and doing a search, I noticed the following:

The Gnome Druid Movement
(the images are 404ed, but the main argument is interesting)

Gnome Bear Form
(originally from this thread)

And apparently there are transporter accidents.

Which are all good starts, but really, I want a Gnome Druid because it's totally freaking weird.

And just FYI I had nothing to do with this video, but I kind of like it, since it reminds me that I don't have a little poofy haired gnome warrior wielding a lightsaber and I need to go make one.

Yes, yet another alt...

No comments: