Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Neverending Wipe (Kael part 2012)

Today is likely going to be my last Kael day. 6+ months is enough. I've seen him die, and I'm done. I can't do it anymore. Seriously, four hours of watching at least one person die in phase one is enough. We are taking 4 dps today that have likely never seen the fight before. This either means we'll kill him in a couple of attempts, or we will keep dying early in phase 3.

If we win, it's because the new people are actually paying attention, have read up on the strat, and want to win.

If we lose, it's because the new people didn't bother to read the strat, don't know what they are doing, and haven't even brought flasks or elixirs.

Of course, there's the third possibility. We lose, and it's because the vet who've been doing this fight for six months have taken a vacation in their minds.

If this isn't the last week of Kael, I am taking a break from raiding for a month. It ceased to be fun like three months ago but I kept it up because I wanted to see the fucker die, and I wanted to help the raid. Well, almost all of our vets have seen him die and have their rings/titles ... and there is zero motivation to be there. major upgrade for my RL, I amI am actually next up for the T5 chest if the Champion token drops. If my RL wants it and will wear it refgularly, I will pass. If not, I'm taking the damn thing for a haste set.

No comments: