Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This one is about WoW

Well, I finally managed to get my highest toon to 55 on my second account so I can have two PPHGDKs* per server. Now if only I and/or Skroo were able to have used the new refer a friend program, we could have level 60s in minutes, since he referred me and I referred my wife and my second account.

I'm not bitter, I'm actually just wondering if I should have bought my wife and I second and third accounts respectively. Though the 90 days limitation would probably have made it pointless.

That said, I wish they would give us the option to make extra toons at higher levels once we've reached a certain level. 1-70 gets long even for me, and I have yet to actually get one to 70.







*Pink Poofy Haired Gnome Death Knights, and yes, even if they don't give me pink, it's assumed.

No comments: