Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holy wowbreak

Well, it happened, I cancelled my accounts. It seems odd that I have to make that plural, but there you go. They are actually both paid up until early october, and hell, if the v3 patch gets pushed sometime after that I might just re-up to play with the new talents. Eh, who knows. I'll probably keep grinding my warlock at times, and lord knows I am going to need to farm up lots of old world herbs to level up inscripting.

But DAMN W:AR is fun as hell. It's hands down the best MMO PvP I've ever played. I'm playing a damn tank, and enjoying every minute of it. I am hard as hell to kill. Hard. As. Hell. Fights last longer than they do in WoW, even at a lowly level 8 (though the level cap is only 40). And, the best part, you can level up doing nothing but pvp. It's freaking great.

You should go get it. Next wednesday.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: